KMST (Kaizen Merit Scholarship Test) Avail Scholarship Up to Rs.50000for MBA @IEMS B-School
KES IEMS B-School aims to produce future mangers & Entrepreneurs, so that they may individually and collectively reach their fullest potential and also work for nation building.
Recognising the need of hour, IEMS B-School has come up with KMST (Kaizen Merit Scholarship Test) is a National level Merit based scholarship program. This program provides benefits for higher education to those students who wish to get aid in their higher studies. To earn the aids of scholarship, students have to qualify the KMST (Kaizen Merit Scholarship Test).
KMST Scholarship Test is an online, multiple choice test which provides an amazing opportunity to compete at national level. Only 30 students will be given Scholarship who qualifies for KMST and decided by Scholarship Committee’s
- Student must hold graduate degree or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST & Category I).
- Student must have also written the below qualifying test PGCET/KMAT/MAT/CMAT/CAT
- Student should be an Indian National.
Terms and Conditions
- Awarding of Scholarship is subject to Scholarship Committee’s Decision.
- IEMS B-School owns copyright of the Scholarship Test
- The total no. of awardees in the test is subject to the no. of seats available.
- Merit scholarship is solely based on the test results.
- Need cum merit is based on the financial income of the prospective student and his or her family
- In case the student is not able to complete the examination before deadline, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship
- In case the user is not able to complete the test due to power cut, system failure or any other reason, he/she must immediately contact us. We will discuss and decide further course of action according to the situation
- A candidate can register for the exam only once. If the candidate is found to have appeared for the exam more than once, he/she will be disqualified.
Scholarship test and registration for the test will be done in online mode. Application form details are available on IEMS B-School website.
Date of Test:28/07/2018 ,Time:10.30am-5.00pm
Test: Online Mode
Result will be notified through Email
Students can contact in case of any further queries to:
9886600680, 9035048460, 9900409419
Click the Below Link to take the online exam
After Click the link Kindly Call Below Nos for Pass Code:
*Scholarship facility is given only to those who take admission @ IEMS during 2018-2019
*The amount of eligible scholarship will be given to the students during their IV Sem MBA at IEMS subject to clearance of dues to college
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions, Fill ups, Polar Questions: Yes/No|
|GK/ Current Affairs||10 Questions|
|Mental Ability/Elementary Math||05 Questions|
|Verbal Ability||05 Questions|
|Language of Paper||English|
|Time Duration||20 minutes|
|Total Marks||20 (No negative marking)|